NEWS & NOTES
* CONCEALED CARRY SEMINAR will be held on Wednesday May 29, 7-9pm. Doors open at 6:30pm. Held at Kinzer Fire Co. Space is limited to 200 guests. Sponsored by Senator Scott Martin and Rep. Bryan Cutler. Please RSVP at www.RepCutler.com or www.SenatorScottMartinPA.com or by calling 717-284-1965.
* A reminder that the combination on the gate was changed January 1. Make sure to send in your 2019 renewal to get the new combination.
* Our membership is currently 833 members. 430 of them are family members.
*Our final Hunter Safety Courses for 2019 was held Saturday June 29. 84 students registered and all passed.
* Our Pequea Valley conservation award of $500 was presented this year to Jamie Stefan.
* We received our new supply of trout for next year on June 17 .
* Our CBA 3D Benefit Shoot will be held August 24 &25..
* Our kids fish derby was held on Saturday May 18, 2019.
* If you are interested in Trap Shooting, we are looking for help.
* IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER, CHECK HERE FOR ANY MEETINGS CANCELLED !