* A reminder that the combination on the gate was changed January 1. You need to send in your 2017 dues to get the new combination.
* The Thursday night trap shoots have begun again in April.
* Our membership is currently 813 members. 357 of them are family members.
*Our final Hunter Safety Course for 2017 will be Saturday July 8.
* Phase 3 included replacing the lights and painting the ceiling. Stop by and check it out. Looks great and really brightened up the inside.
* Our 3D shoots will begin in June on the 3rd weekend.
* Conservation Camp will be July 23-29 for kids 14-16. They stay all week at the Northern Lancaster County Sportsmen Club and learn about many things outdoors. 2 kids are sponsored every year.
* We had 434 kids at fish day this year. We also received a citation applauding our 50th anniversary of the Kids Fish Derby from the PA House of Representatives.
* IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER, CHECK HERE FOR ANY MEETINGS CANCELLED !